We understand this is an unsettling time, so we want to ensure you that we are doing our very best to keep everyone safe. To do so we need you to comply with some small safety procedures whilst in our shop.
- Please wait outside until your appointment time and do not arrive too early or late for your appointment, unless we ask you to do so. This is to help prevent a large number of clients in the shop at any one time.
- We are giving ourselves longer appointment times so that we can sanitise our working areas/any doors/furniture that clients may touch in between all of our appointments.
- When entering our store we will ask you to sanitise your hands using the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please wear a face mask at all times whilst in the barbershop unless you have a medical reason not to do so. If you do not have one we can provide you with one at a charge of 50p. Children must also wear a face mask for an appointment.
- Please turn up to your appointment on your own if possible and if you are bringing your children in for a haircut, we kindly ask you to stay in the reception area or wait outside.
- Our toilets are closed for clients at the moment to keep the amount of surfaces clients touch to a minimum.
- If you have tested positive, have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been around anyone with symptoms or tested positive then please cancel your appointment as soon as possible and we can reschedule.
- Please use the test and trace app when you enter our store.
- Our staff will we wearing all of the appropriate PPE to keep our clients and ourselves safe and all of our equipment is always disinfected before and after every service.
If you have any questions about the above or would like reassurance with any concerns prior to your appointment, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you in advance for supporting our small independent business in Stamford. We look forward to welcoming you safely into the barbershop.
Eagle & Bear Barbers